The last time I posted on here was June 15, 2014. And in 10 days from now that will be exactly one year. Sorry for those who followed my blog and wished to see more posts, but I’m pretty sure no one was on the edge of their seat refreshing this page and hoping for an update this whole time. Well, at least I hope not.
Anyway, whether you’ve been wanting to see a new post or have never seen this blog before: WELCOME! Glad you’re reading this!
I’m not really sure what I’m going to be posting about (that way you’ll have to stay on the edge of your seat). But I just wanted to get back into this blogging world and here I am.
A lot can happen in a year. This past year has definitely been the most life-changing, exciting, and adventurous one yet. Here are some updates since my last post about getting engaged:
1. Turned 22
2. Had an engagement party
3. Went to a 6am astronomy class and attended my last semester at OCC
4. Planned a wedding
5. Worked at a children’s center
6. Got majorly pooped on by a bird
7. Made a sweet little family Christmas card
8. Got really excited to see Santa
9. Visited my friend Nardeen in Berkeley
10. Was a cabin leader at winter camp
11. Took engagement photos
12. Had a bachelorette party
13. Had a bridal shower
15. Got married to my best friend
16. Went on a honeymoon
17. Moved in to our little home and decorated
18. Became a small group co-leader
19. Started a real relationship with the kitchen
As you can see, I’ve been incredibly blessed (except for the bird poop) and I’m happier than ever. Excited to share more about my crazy beautiful life with you!